Monday, April 29, 2013

Have you got a problem?


 The world's favorite agony Uncle

I'm here to help. With the help of my team of counselors and sex therapists I reply individually to around 1,000 Sports Mirror readers a week, answering sexual, relationship, emotional and family problems for all ages. You can read my full problem page in The Sports Mirror Facebook every day. If you have a problem you can email Sport Mirror sporteac@hotmail.com. Everyone receives a personal reply free of charge

Ex drove me to drink but I can't give up on our romps

Romps with ex ... but he is seeing someone else

I love my ex so much I smashed my car into a wall when he got together with a 16-year-old girl. Now he’s seeing someone different again, but I’m still having sex with him.
I’m 32, my ex is 31. We have a three-year-old son. He worked away a lot when we were together and I thought he was cheating on me, so I slept with someone else to get even.
I thought we could get past it but the relationship broke down and we separated a year ago. He moved out and things went seriously downhill for me. I stopped eating, and started drinking and using drugs.
I took it to a new level when he started seeing this young girl. It ripped me apart. I got drunk and drove my car straight through a wall.
I lost my job and my house and nearly lost my son. I was only able to hang on because I moved in with my mother.
Then my ex split up with the girl. I sorted myself out, stopped drinking and got clean of drugs. I went back to college and now have a part-time job.
Recently my ex has been seeing an old friend. He says there are feelings there and they’ve been sleeping together. Then he took our son to meet her, which is a total no-no for me
What nobody knows is that he has also been sleeping with me and he knows that I still have feelings for him.
I want to stop myself being used like this and move on. But supposing I move on - and he decides he wants me back?

UNCLE SAYS
Having sex with him is fogging your vision. Ask him whether he really wants to be with this old friend. Tell him if he does, you won’t sleep with him again and stick to it. He’s more likely to realize how much he needs you if he knows he risks losing you.
He will still need to be a proper father to your son and perhaps you and he can remain friends, but that’s where it ends. Ask him not to introduce any other woman to your son unless it’s a serious relationship.
You deserve better than to be his woman on the side. If he won’t commit, my leaflet moving on will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment