Friday, July 12, 2013

Wayne Rooney is a player I like-Jose Mourinho


Jose Mourihno admits he is a fan of Wayne Rooney.
Chelsea   arrived in Bangkok ahead of their pre-season matches there — just as Manchester United star Rooney was heading home.
England striker Rooney suffered a hamstring injury which could rule him out of the start of the new season.
He has been linked with a move to Stamford Bridge this summer after Alex Ferguson claimed the Liverpudlian wanted to leave United.
And asked about the possibility of a swoop, Chelsea boss Mourinho said: “It’s a tricky question because I cannot speak about it.
"But you know me and it’s not my kind of character to speak with a bit of hypocrisy and I always say what I think.
“He is a player I like very much but I can say no more than that. Being fast and direct, I like that, but he’s a Manchester United player.”
Rooney, 27, has also been linked with Arsenal, Real Madrid, Barcelona and PSG.
But new United boss David Moyes has insisted his front man is not for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment